Hey Guys! Here’s the recipe to my Decadent Chocolate Protein Smoothie Bowl that I shared via my Instagram story not too long ago. It’s a delicious treat especially in the summer time post workout!
- Half a cup of unsweetened Coconut Milk (you can use any milk alternative like almond or cashew milk)
- 1 Very large frozen banana
- 2 Tablespoons of avocado
- 1 Scoop of neutral flavoured protein powder (I used a plant-based chocolate protein powder)
- 2 Tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 to 3 pitted Medjool Dates, Stevia or any liquid sweetener to taste
- Add all the ingredients in the blender starting with the coconut milk. Blend until fully combined into a thick, creamy consistency.
- Pour into a bowl and add any toppings you desire! In the photo below I topped my smoothie bowl with some fresh banana and my Fruit and Nut Granola Clusters