Merry Fitmas, and Merry Christmas guys! Today is Christmas day and here is my gift to you, an at home workout that you can do, and all you need is a staircase and your own body weight 🙂 No gym, no excuses! Do this exercise while your turkey is cooking! Or any time during the holidays when you need to squeeze in a quick sweat!
Warm-up: Sprint up and down a flight of stairs 4 times, 30 jumping jacks, 20 stationary kickbacks, 20 toe touches, 20 body weight squats, and 15 stationary inchworms.
Workout try your best to complete the circuit 4 times with minimal rest in between each exercise!
- 15 single leg step-ups on each side facing side ways
- 20 reverse lunges per leg, starting on the first step
- Elevate your feet on the step and perform 30 glute bridges
- Elevate your feet and perform a plank, while in a plank tap your toes 30 times
- 20 tricep dips off the step
- Push-ups off the step (for a challenge elevate your feet on the step, the higher your feet the harder the push-up) For a regression to the exercise, face the staircase and perform the push-up on an angle, the more shallow the angle the harder the push-up